DeMarini CF7 -5
The DeMarini CF7 senior league bat is one of the strongest and most powerful swings in the game. The CF series by DeMarini is categorized by their power hitting prowess and their ability to produce enormous energy at the plate.
This bat is best suited for players looking for extra distance and pop.
Not only is it one of the strongest barrels in the market as of today, but it also maintains a relatively low swing weight index as per industry standards. DeMarini’s groundbreaking technology allows them to forgo the use of an end-load in this bat and thus keeps the bat speed high without compromising power.
Without further ado, let’s get into the bat specs.
DeMarini CF7 Bat Technology
- Paradox Plus Composite Barrel
- The Paradox+ Technology gives players an incredibly powerful and one of the strongest and most responsive barrels in the game.
- Also – I forgot to mention this was a two piece composite bat.
- The Paradox+ found in most DeMarini composite bats produce a trampoline effect at contact which sends baseballs screaming all over the field.
- This is one of the most innovative materials using in the market today.
- D-Fusion FT Handle
- The Flame Tempered Fusion Handle which is used by DeMarini eliminates lots of bat sting that would otherwise create significant comfort to players and instead utilizes that energy to direct it back into the baseball.
- The way this is done is by the fusing the handle and the barrel together through their FT technology. Most other companies utilizes connective pieces that try to simulate this kind of effect.
- Low Pro End Cap
- A dual density end cap aimed to create a smoother and more balanced swing.
- This adds to the bat speed of the bat by keeping the gravity center at the middle and leveraging the moment-of-inertia to create blazing bat speed through the hitting zone.
- RCK Knob
- The RCK Knob by DeMarini is shaped in a form that fits the human hand most comfortably out of all the other companies. This is great for comfort and feel which is amplified by the removal of bat sting and the end cap of the bat.
Overall, a great power hitter’s bat. Allows players to attack the ball assertively while removing doubts of bat sting and vibration. Especially suited for bigger power hitters as opposed to the contact / top of the lineup type players looking for contact and plate coverage.