DeMarini Voodoo Overlord -13
The DeMarini Voodoo Overlord Youth Bat has established itself as one of the top 2016 youth baseball bats as well as being one of the most versatile bats on the market.
The Voodoo series by DeMarini saw a huge spike in popularity in 2011 following the viral explosion of Bryce Harper’s video of him launching a 502 FT jack in Tropicana Field.
The bat not only produces a significant (read: large) amount of power, but it also produces very fast bat speed through the hitting zone and it does so without having to compromise its performance at the plate.
It has a 2 1/4″ barrel and is USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified.
Note: Here you can find the DeMarini Overlord Best Price Listing on Amazon
DeMarini Voodoo Overlord Bat Technology
- All New X12 Alloy Barrel
- DeMarini’s revolutionary X12 Alloy Barrel creates a extremely hot bat right out of the wrapper which strengthens and stiffens over time.
- This technology has allowed for the barrel to stay its strongest at the thinnest points. Couple that with a 0.5 oz end-load and you get one of the powerful sticks in the game today.
- D-Fusion FT handle
- The D-Fusion handle is extremely flexible and comfortable with a great feel.
- This composite handle creates a whip effect as the swing comes around the hitting zone thereby accelarating the bat and creating phenomenal bat speed.
- D-Fusion FT Handle Extra Stiff Paradox +Plus Composite Rod
- The Paradox+ Composite Rod works to eliminate vibration in the handle of the bat by redirecting energy into the barrel and providing a greater launch speed and better feel.
- Players can now swing for the fences without fearing getting their hands shaken up by a mishit ball.
- This allows for a great advantage over pitchers at the plate.
- Flame Tempered Treatment
- New to this bat, this treatment reduces vibration and sting by keeping the energy of the bat concentrated within the barrel to create a hotter bat and providing players with great comfort and feel at the plate.
Overall, easily one of the single greatest pieces of equipment a player can own. DeMarini has made a name for themselves by creating the hottest bats on the market, and this one is no different.
The only real difference between the Voodoo and the CF is the construction of the barrel. The Voodoo is much more versatile where it’s optimized for overall hitting performance, whereas the CF is fully designed for disgusting power at the plate.