The 2016 DeMarini CF8 Youth Baseball Bat might just be the most powerful out there.
Preferred by elite programs all across the nations from different age ranges and leagues – the CF8 has proven to be not only incredibly hot, but one of the lightest swings in baseball.
What makes this bat different from the very successful CF7 is that many of the technologies has since been improved, thereby creating an even hotter bat with incredibly power.
Note: We were able to find the Best Price Listing on the ‘net
This bat is USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified, comes with a 2 1/4″ barrel and a -11 Length / Weight Ratio.
DeMarini CF8 Bat Technology
- Paradox +Plus
- The Paradox+ Technology found in the CF8 maximizes the strength of the barrel and provides players with the optimal amount of pop within a composite construction.
- It also produces a trampoline effect at contact which sends additional energy and power into the ball.
- Hot, high strength Carbon Fiber Barrel
- Maximizes strength at the thinnest points in the bat, thus the bat maintains a relatively low swing weight and offering a great amount of power and power at the plate.
- ThermoFused Taper
- The ThermoFused Taper which is new for the year 2016, enhances the sweet spot of the bat by maintaining the energy within the barrel and maximizing the transfer as the ball makes contact with the bat.
- This type of technology is used only by DeMarini and is a big reason why they produce some of hottest bats in the industry which are rivaled only by the Mako and the Prime series.
- D-Fusion 2.0 Handle
- The D-Fusion 2.0 reduces vibration much in the same way that the original version from 2015 did but with a different set of technology. DeMarini still uses the FT treatment but they’re much more efficient at it, the sting of the bat is dramatically reduced and virtually non-existent.
- Low Pro End Cap
- Creates for a smoother swing by maintaining the balance point of the bat centered in the middle and reducing the moment-of-inertia. This maintains a faster bat speed, and players can exert greater control through the hitting zone – allowing for more power and contact consistently.
The CF Series by DeMarini has been popularized by players like Bryce Harper whom prefer light swinging power bats that absolutely crush baseballs. This is a great bat for younger players to grow into as most top baseball programs also utilize them.
Look for these in the college world series, and even in the LLWS this year.