DeMarini 2016 Voodoo Raw -13
The Raw which was cause for a lot of hype, arrived in grand fashion and it comes with some slight technological improvements from the already very innovative Overlord FT (Flame-Tempered).
It maintains a 2 1/4″ barrel and the USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification.
The barrel of this bat also kept its 0.5 oz end-load for more carry and more momentum at the point of contact through rising its M.O.I.
Because this bat is end loaded, as the player swings the bat, the balance point (along with the energy and momentum) of the bat shifts towards the barrel creating for a greater force at impact.
The downside to this is that the bat will be harder to “stop” if a player decides not to swing at the pitch mid-swing. As is the problem with most end-loaded bats.
Note: You can find the VooDoo Raw Best Pricing Here.
DeMarini Voodoo Raw Bat Technology
- X12™ Alloy Barrel
- This bat being a two piece hybrid maintains its aluminum (alloy) barrel and the composite handle.
- The X12 Alloy optimizes the strength of the bat at the thinnest points. Thus creating an incredibly hot bat with a very fast bat speed to come along with it.
- The alloy also makes it possible for the bat to come hot right out of the wrapper and strengthen with every swing as the barrel gets stiffened.
- D-Fusion 2.0 Handle
- The Flame-Tempered D-Fusion 2.0 Handle is now improved to further reduce vibration while maintaining the energy of the bat within the barrel.
- This allows for great comfort, feel and a more confident swing as players can make solid contact even on mishit balls that would otherwise hurt their hands.
- The improvement comes mainly within the form of energy management and providing players with a greater advantage over the pitchers as they wield a more potent bat with greater power at the plate.
Overall, the Voodoo Raw came with very large expectations and it’s managed to perform very well. It’s designed for players not just looking for a bat with great power, but also with amazing comfort, feel and performance at the plate.
Surely one of the better purchases you can make this year, you could look into the CF8 for a more “pop” inclined bat.