Easton S3 -10
The Easton S3 big barrel bat is a one piece fully aluminum bat composed of some of the strongest alloy in the industry. It comes with a low M.O.I design as part of the Speed (S) series by Easton for maximum bat speed, balance and control through the hitting zone.
Ultra thin handle with a 2 5/8″ barrel for optimal grip strength and wrist mobility while increasing power and plate coverage. This bat is great for players such as myself who focus on hitting the ball hard and love to control the barrel and ultimately where the ball ends up.
It keeps the center of gravity of the bat in the center. What this does is makes it easier to control and the bat and speeds up the swing; whereas if this bat had an end-load the barrel would feel heavier and be harder to control (e.g. stopping the bat mid-swing).
This kind of bat is most similar to the likes of the Omaha or the CAT 6.
Here you can find the Best Pricing Option on the internet.
Easton S3 Bat Technology
- Hyperlite Matrix Alloy Barrel
- Comes extremely hot right out of the wrapper and ready for game use. Stiffens with time and becomes even hotter, made for elongated durability and extensive use.
- Alloy bats tend to also produce more bat speed than composite bats due to their strong nature. Easton can keep the barrel walls very thin while maintaining optimal strength.
- Gives players more bat speed, control and balance.
- Ultra-Thin 29/32 inch
- Very thin handle for stronger grip and wrist mobility. Great for snapping your wrists through the hitting zone very quickly and directing the ball where you want it to go.
- 1.2 MM HyperSkin™ Grip
- One of the most comfortable grips in the game hands down.
This bat is great for lighter hitters such as slap hitters who like to let the ball get a little deeper in zone and then leverage the bat speed this bat produces to hit the ball where they want it to go.
The barrel is very easy to manipulate and control, so it’s definitely a great bat to put ’em where they ain’t. Not so much for power hitters looking to do some yard work.