Easton S2 -10
It is part alloy and part composite with a 2 5/8″ barrel and is USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified.
The speed series by Easton is designed for maximum bat speed with a big barrel to also provide players with optimal pop at the plate. The ultra thin handle on this bat makes it incredibly easy to wrap your knuckles around for mobility and maximal strength.
A low M.O.I design for greater control and speed through the hitting zone.
Here’s the eBAy Listing with the best pricing option.
Let’s look at some of the specs of this bat.
Easton S2 Bat Technology
- HMX™ Hyperlite Matrix Alloy Barrel
- The Hyperlite Matrix Alloy comes hot right out of the wrapper and ready for in game use.
- Strengthens with time and produces more power as players start to get comfortable with it.
- Extended durability and optimized for energy transfer, keeps the momentum inside the barrel for greater launch speeds.
- SIC™ Black Carbon Handle
- Composite handle with vibration-reducing properties for more comfort and better feel at the plate.
- 29/32″ Handle with 1.2mm HyperSkin™ grip
- Ultra thin with one of the most comfortable and popular grips in the game.
- This bat is optimized for maximum comfort and bat speed through the zone, all very important aspects of hitting.
- ConneXion Technology
- Connective piece at the center of the bat which helps in the aforementioned energy transfer and reduction of bat sting. Helps players attack the ball confidently without having to fear getting their hands shaken up by a mishit ball.
Overall this is one of the better hybrid bats out there for its price point. Other choices could be the Select or the Voodoo Raw. However, if you’re not someone working with a huge budget – this bat is an equally great choice.